Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Whatcha Gonna Do With All That Breast...

...all that breast inside that shirt?

I'm a make make make make you work, make you work work make you work.

Gotta love throwback jam, "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. I still know every single word to the song and will gladly belt it out when it pops up on my running playlist. But I'm not gonna lie -- I have no idea what I'm going to do with "all that breast, all that breast inside that shirt" because I am just not used to having boobs.


Let me clarify... I mean boobs because pre-pregnancy my boobs were so small they may not even qualify as such to some. I mean they were itty-bitty 🔎 Like when girls lift their shirts up in movies to get free stuff, get into clubs without waiting in line... yea that would not work with what I was working with.

But now... now is a completely different story. Of course the whole pregnant belly thing may still keep me behind the security rope at some of the more popular night spots... but that's beside the point.

What I didn't realize is with bigger boobs comes bigger responsibility. I am constantly pulling my shirt up, adjusting my bra straps, locking the sweater puppies down with a necessary camisole... and they're not even producing milk yet! That's going to be a whole nother dilemma (and a whole nother song for that matter).

No comments:

Post a Comment