Thursday, May 11, 2017

Big Belly, Little Changes

Besides the baby bump, there have been many many changes throughout my pregnancy - both visible and invisible to the naked eye. Let me enlighten you.

1⃣ Newfound disdain for pantyhose -- if you see me in these know that I have no clean pants and I haven't shaved in a week+


2⃣ Reaction to my once beloved Quaker Oats instant oatmeal:


"It tastes like chemicals." -- me

3⃣ Perspective on mushrooms --



               Pre-pregnancy Chelsea: “They are an enjoyable food and great on salads.”

               Post-pregnancy Chelsea: “They are a fungus.”

4⃣ Amount of time I find myself on Pinterest is now directly proportional to the number of bathroom breaks I need to take (at least 9 during an 8-hour shift).


5⃣ The way my clothes fit -- cinching my jeans with a hair tie has become the new norm.





6⃣ My eating habits -- I'm down for pickles, pancakes and anything with peanut butter (as long as it's JIF) any time of day or night.



7⃣ CRAZY. ASS. DREAMS. EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.

8⃣ I now have boobs.



9⃣ I'm slower -- both mentally and physically.

🔟 I am the proud new owner of a sweet ass 2013 Toyota Sienna mini-van.

Car seats in the back 

Trolls CD playing up front 

BE JEALOUS ðŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment