Sunday, May 14, 2017

What Kind Of Mom Will I Be: A Mother's Day Recipe

It's my first official Mother's Day and I can't help but wonder about the type of mom I'll be when the baby is born.



Having grown up watching sitcoms, I'm looking to a few TV moms to come up with a suitable recipe...


  • 3 cups of Carla Tortelli's personality. Although we never actually see her children in the show, we know they're afraid of her -- isn't that the dream?


  • 1 1/2 cups of Fran Fine's style -- I may have to scrub poop and vomit out of the carpet but I'm gonna look hot doing it.


  • A scoop of Frankie Heck -- most days it looks like she's barely hanging on but she will run a last-minute political campaign for her son and stay up with her daughter when they suddenly remember they have a book report due tomorrow (as long as The Bachelor isn't on).



  • 2 tablespoons of Angela Bower. True my planner will be smudged with spilled milk and my briefcase will carry the faint smell of peanut butter and jelly but with or without a male nanny I vow to maintain some sort of career besides being a full-time mommy.

  • 1 teaspoon of Bree Van de Kamp. With 3 kids will I have lots of free time to bake or make pancakes and eggs every morning? Hell no. But occasionally I will slave in the kitchen just to show up the other moms at the school bake sale.


Preheat oven to 375. Mix all the ingredients together and bake until you're not like a regular mom -- you're a cool mom (basically Lorelai Gilmore).


#GOALZ

No comments:

Post a Comment