Friday, May 19, 2017

True Confessions: I Love My Mini Van

I like love driving my mini van. Who am I?



One jean purchase away from these ladies -- that's who. But you know what -- I don't care. I'm not ashamed. I'm a mini van mom... but dammit I'm the hottest mini van mom in town.


Back up camera = sexy.

Look at my confidence level pulling out of a tight spot at Wegmans. I managed not to hit anyone and didn't even break a sweat.

Automatic doors = classy.

It's like we have an invisible butler.

Tells me how many miles to empty = carefree.

I don't have to be paranoid about running out of gas. I know the last tick on the dash means I still have 50 miles to empty.

Passerby: "Wow, she likes to live dangerously."

Me: **Tilts sunglasses down. Says nothing**

Spacious = the cool mom.

Kids: "Can I invite a friend to the park?"

Me: "If they can fit in the car." (Already knows they can.)


Great sound system = DJ status.

Seriously the Trolls CD sounds amazing! So amazing in fact I may or may not listen to it even when the kids aren't in the car.

Model year is in this century = serious upgrade.

2013 may seem like old news to some but not this chick. It's refreshing to drive a car that wasn't made when I was 6. Even though we both know my '98 Volvo was top of the line when it debuted (even had the heated leather seats) it was a legit grandpop car.

Me to the kids since the mini van upgrade:

No comments:

Post a Comment